Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1941 Willy’s Show Car is a highly sought after Show Me Custom Body and frame with just over 6000 pampered miles. Show quality paint with gold leaf striping. 502 Ram Jet GM Performance Motor putting out just over 600 HP backed by a built turbo 400 automatic transmission. Fully detailed engine bay with everything chromed for sheer visual delight.
9” Ford rear end with Detroit Locker with coil over rear suspension, 3:55 gears, power rack and pinion with A arm front suspension with Shock Wave air ride, and dual exhaust with electric cut outs. All this cool sits on Weld Racing aluminum wheels on Hoosier tires, with fat 18 inch rears. Move inside and find a custom leather interior with bucket seats, seat belts, tilt column, AC, upgraded sound system. Trunk mounted battery and trunk mounted fuel cell bring up the well finished rear on this stunning classic in excellent condition inside and out. Offered at $87,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1988 Mustang LX 5.0 One Owner 60K Orig Miles
1956 Chevy 3100 Big Bad Blown Big Block
1930 Ford Model A All Steel Street Rod Show Truck
1974 Chevy C10 Short Box All New 500 Miles
2016 BMW B6 Alpina Gran Coupe 12k Miles SWEET DEAL
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door