1936 Ford 2-Door Coupe Street Rod
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Small Block Ford; Edelbrock Intake Manifold; Magnet Merelli Carb; Chrome-plated lifter covers, alternator, AC pump & brake reservoir; New DieHard battery 8/2020; Auto transmission; Power steering w/ Tilt; VDO dash setup w/ fuel, water temp, speedo, oil pressure, volt meter; Ostrich leather seats; Upholstery by S&J Halsten Son; Boy Cottington chrome wheels; Front tires Zeon ZPT 204/40R17; Rear tires Federal Super Steel 595 255/35ZR20; Full trunk; Rear crank window; Adjustable rear coil-over shocks; Disc front brakes; Drum rear brakes; Aluminum radiator; Runs & drives
Online Auction by Thomas Hirchak Company
Ending Wed., August 19 @ 12PM
131 Dorset Lane, Williston, VT
Preview: Friday, August 14 from 10AM-3PM & By Appointment
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door