East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#055 1939 Chevrolet Master Deluxe
2-door Sedan, all original steel car.
Painted Black with red pin stripe on belt line, door handles are good. There are dual outside mirrors and the trunk hinges are good. The head and tail lights, front and rear bumpers, front & rear center bumper guards, front running light amber, antenna, drip rails, trunk handle are all good. It has Billet rims on the car with Charger tires that are like new. Has the original ''39 rims and hubcaps with Red pin stripe with Goodyear tires and white wall tire inserts that are like new. The grill and emblems look good. Good looking car.
The interior is the original bench seat in tan. There is a hole on passenger side front seat. The door panels, head liner, back seat, sun visors all look good. Simulated wood grain dash face, original cluster with gauges, original Delco radio not working but have all the pieces. Original clock in glove box door, tan carpeted back seat area with rubber front, all garnish moldings simulated wood grain. All the glass is good. Door handles and window cranks good. Heater in car. Rear view mirror is good. seat belts on rear seat, arm rest is good. Looks good inside.
The engine is 216.5 cubic inch inline 6-cylinder with 85 HP, 3-speed on the column, Carter carb, original air cleaner, stock exhaust manifold, newer hose and belt. New distributor cap, plug wires, plugs, 4-blade fan, runs good. Runs and drives good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door