41 Viewmount Drive
As seen on John’s Presentation YouTube Channel, this 1976 Bricklin SV1 is for sale. Made in Canada out of 1976 technology, it houses a 351 Windsor V8 engine. There were only 3000 made. With gull-wing doors, an acrylic composite body, aluminum wheels, dual exhaust and sleek styling, you will be sure to turn heads and catch the looks of the crowds.
This classic has only 50,000 miles on it and is in good condition to boot. All service records are available. For more information, please enquire.
All transfer costs of the purchase to be taken care of by the buyer, including shipping. Bank wire transfer only. Will ship worldwide.
For an artist rendition of this fine classic, please visit John’s Presentation YouTube Channel, or, copy and paste the following URL into your browser:
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door