Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1978 Mercury Grand Marquis sedan. Wow! One owner and only 68K actual miles with documents. Just out of estate but driven to the end. Never out in any bad weather. Always garaged, maintained and pampered. Like new original stunning black finish. No scratches, no dents, totally straight body. All stainless and chrome bumpers like new. Black vinyl top still like new proving it was always garaged. Also interior is gorgeous and very attractive. Desirable 50/50 cloth seats, 2 center arm rests, 6-way power seat, PW, PL, power antenna works, electric defrost. AM/FM, cold AC, power steering, power disc brakes for more safety. Original spare, jack and jack instructions still on inside trunk lid. Hidden lights work same as all other in/out lights. Front and rear bumper guards, tilt, desirable 400 V8, 3 speed auto. Owner's manual and even original window sticker! Also rare find with original large salesman catalog! Runs/drives/looks sweet. Ready for fun. Take delivery off our fast deliver truck. $9950
Bob 1-866-641-7427. ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door