1978 Ford Ranchero GT plus a 1979 parts car both have 351w with auto trans. It has new torque twist wheels and new tires also A/C new front end parts new headliner and carpet I have new seat covers am/fm 8 track I have owned these garage kept Rancheros for years the gt has a rust free body It needs TLC cracked windshield ect. Serious inquires Please ! Thank you for your time ! 940-536-9311 if no answer leave me a message I will call you back Text is ok
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door