GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1977 Ford LTD II for your consideration. Powering this sweet 70's Ford is a 400ci V8 motor that sends power to the rear wheels through an automatic transmission. Both the motor and transmission are in strong working order and power this vehicle down the road with ease.
The exterior of the vehicle is finished in white which features decal-accents that truly remind you that this car came out of the 70s. It rides on 14-inch wheels wrapped in Goodyear Radial T/A tires. Inside the vehicle is an exceptionally clean red interior fit with cloth seats. Riding around in the LTD is make one feel like royalty with its plush seats, climate control, and Ford's Areonutronic AM/FM stereo.
This is an awesome vehicle with only two previous owners, it received a new battery recently and is ready to continue powering down the road. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information on this 1977 Ford LTD II.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door