MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1971 Chevrolet Nova (Stock #366) EXTERIOR Beautiful Color combination on this wonderful Viper red color, excellent front and rear chrome bumpers along with all body trim, bezels and emblems throughout the vehicle, excellent body metal panels all around the car no wavesbeautiful straight metal bodywork, Upgraded to Black chrome torque thrustwheels and radial GT tires all around, you will bevery satisfied with the exterior. INTERIOR Interior is In very good condition condition. Black in color with Nice dash/Door panels/Headliner/ Package tray and headliner very nice! DRIVELINE Restored entire engine compartment Upgraded V8 (NOM) 350cid engine featuring power steering and power Disc brakes, Vintage air conditioning. Automatic TH350 transmission, 10 Bolt rear end unit-3:73 gear ratio. Upgraded with Aluminum radiator-Dual Exhaust sounds amazing as well. Less than 5000 miles since restoration process. UNDERNEATH Very solid floor pans/Dual exhaust Brakes and fuel lines have been Gone over. All Suspension is in very good condition and handles excellent. HISTORY I have another dealer buddy of mine in Kentucky who called me about this Nova. He knows i like very nice classic cars. We have the original clean and clear title, Check out over 85 Photos Financing and delivery available
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door