AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1974 Jaguar E-type SIII (Watertown, CT) $109,999 obo You are looking at an iconic all original vehicle that is in fantastic condition with only 26k original miles. the professionally re-painted silver looks absolutely stunning, the exterior then flawlessly slides inside to a red russet leather interior which aims to please. Powered by the number's matching v12 and 4sp manual transmission, this car drives like a dream that you would never want to wake up from. All of the work has been professionally done by Bassett and the vehicle holds a Jaguar heritage certificate. Features include but are not limited to Am/Fm, A/c, heat, wire wheels, and an updated suspension. This car has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout it's life, and it has been one of the owner's prized possessions for the last 30 years. everything is immaculate from the undercarriage to the top, receipts and records including the original title and owner's manual are available upon request. This is the real deal. Please give our friend Mr. Alexander a call at 203-233-9171
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door