MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1967 Chevrolet Camaro (#622)
•Spies Hecker red paint (looks wet)
•Black Interior In VGC
•Upgraded tilt wheel
•Modern center console
•Upgraded Mild cam/headers
•Automatic Trans (4Spd) Overdrive
•12 Bolt posi rear end
•3:73 gear ratio (perfect combo)
•Power disc brakes
-Push Button Start
•Lots of chrome details
•Upgraded power windows
•Upgraded Painless wiring kit
•Upgraded wheel/tire package
•Upgraded gauge package
•Dual exhaust-Sounds amazing
•Nice custom stereo system
All items are working status
Headlights/Turn Signals/Brake lights/Wipers
Heater/Speedometer/temp/fuel & Oil gauge
-Odometer shows 25k miles-
-Engine has less than 2500 miles
This Camaro RS was built in Norwood, Ohio in 1966
Financing/driveway delivery available
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door