GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1992 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible for purchase. These cars implemented the rock-solid 5.7 liter V8 fuel injected motor producing 245 HP backed up by an impressive 350 ft-lbs of torque. This torque monster also features front upper and lower A-arm suspension, rear independent suspension, and 4 wheel disc brakes to deliver power and handling one would expect from a true sports car.
The Corvette is finished in Bright Red over a Red Leather interior with an Arctic White top. The car is beautiful in every aspect and remains in excellent condition. Options include Electronic air conditioning, Delco-Bose Music System, six-way power driver's seat. The Corvette also has cruise control. Tilt wheel, power windows, and power mirrors. The car comes with a laminated built sheet and window sticker, dealer brochures and books and documents from new.
A well maintained C4 Corvette is quite possibly the most "bang for the buck" in the used sports car arena. For 1991 the C4 series got a facelift that gives the car a smoother, more rounded nose, plus front fender strakes and squared-off rear taillights were some of the highlights. Workmanship also improved as part of the C4 series evolution. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door