218 Meyers Drive
1973 Ford Gran Torino Sport. VIN 3B35Q238128. Original, matching numbers, Q-code 351-4V Cleveland Cobra Jet engine. C6 automatic. Power steering, power disc brakes.
Amateur paint job in original Medium Blue Metallic color.
Vinyl top is in good condition.
Has patches in floors (amateur quality work).
Medium Blue interior is in good condition overall.
Original 351ci, Cleveland, 4 barrel, Cobra Jet engine (numbers matching).
C6, 3 speed automatic transmission.
Dual exhaust with headers.
Ford 9" rear differential, 3.25 gears.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
3 - Year Model - 1973
B - Oakville (Canada)
35 - 2 Door Sport Fastback Coupe
Q - Engine - 351 Cleveland "Cobra Jet" 4V
238128 - Sequence Number
Door Tag Breakdown:
BODY - 63R - 2 Door Sport Fastback Coupe
COLOR - 3D - Medium Blue Metallic
TRIM - FB - Medium Blue
TRANS - U - C-6 Automatic
AXLE - 9 - 3.25:1, Open Differential
DSO - 14 - Pittsburgh
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
** Please call us at 940-632-9454 to discuss the vehicle. **
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1963 Ford Galaxie 500XL Convertible 390 4 Speed
1970 Chevrolet Caprice 31k Miles Air Ride NICE
Sherman , TX
1969 Plymouth Road Runner Project
1959 Edsel Corsair Convertible
1955 Mercury Monterey Sedan
Sherman , TX
1972 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Cheyenne 4x4
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door