800 Derita Road, Ste. A
This 1973 Chevrolet Corvette is a full red-blooded American classic inside and out. And we love the history that comes with this one, like the numbers-matching V8 and unique layout that debuted the color-matched front end for the Stingray. Plus, this one has a long list of more recent suspension investments to make sure it\'s the sports car you\'re going to love to drive. So check out the full package of a true classic that\'s truly made to make the driver happy.
*Bright red Corvette coupe
*Single-year appearance with color-matched front and chrome rear bumper
*Newer Rally wheel trim rings
*Red interior makes this a full red-blooded American classic
*Newer seat covers and seat foam for added comfort
*Nice classic details, including working interior lights and T-top storage bags
*Provisions for factory air conditioning (needs service/parts)
*Tilt/telescopic steering column
*Numbers-matching 350 cubic-inch V8
*New full dual exhaust system
*Three-speed automatic transmission
*Four-wheel power disc brakes with newer caliper and pads
*Newer front control arms
The receipt file shows a long list of investments made over the last few years - over $26k in total. What it creates is a strong running and sharp-handling sports car. It\'s the kind of total package that you just can\'t help but want to get in and take for a drive. So if you\'re passionate about truly enjoying your classics to the fullest, don\'t miss this Stingray. Call today!!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door