Classic Car Deals
1965 AMC RAMBLER AMERICAN 220, 4 DOOR SEDAN, VERY RARE STRAIGHT 6 CYL ENGINE . AMC SAYS ONLY 296 THIS MODEL MADE. TWO TONE WHITE CAP WITH 60\'S BLUE OVERDRIVE TRANSMISSION . IT HAS ORIGINAL 3 SPEED SHIFT, SUPER TIRES AND WHEELS. (3 ON THE TREE), ON STEERING COLUMN, SUPER SMOOTH. VERY RARE TO FIND, RADIO , RUBBER MATS, FULL WHEEL COVERS, TUNE UP. FRONT TO BACK BRAKES, CURVED REAR WINDOW PAINT LOOKS GREAT, SOME SCUFFS FROM 50 YEARS OF USE, 3RD OWNER VEHICLE COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL RAMBLER TRAVEL CLUB CARD AND TRAVEL LOG. CHROME IS SUPER, BUMPERS, GRILL, AND TRIM ALL GOOD. RUNS, DRIVES, AND STOPS PROPERLY. INTERIOR AND RUBBER MAT IS NICE. HANDMADE LEATHER STEERING WHEEL COVER, SEATS IN GOOD CONDITION, SEAT BELTS. HAS A SMALL SCRATCH IN THE DRIVERS SIDE DOOR , EASY FIX. A FINE RIDE... RARE Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door