MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1989 Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z/28 (Stock #266) •Clean Auto check report •Only 37,000 original miles •4 owners In Its lifetime •Gorgeous Dark Flame red paint •Original interior in VGC •Original Black canvas top •Original V8 305 Engine •Original 5 Spd manual transmission •Power steering and brakes •Power windows and locks •Dual power mirrors •Power drivers seat •Original radio and gauges •Optioned with Tilt wheel •Original IROC wheels •Radial TA in good condition •Exhaust sounds great •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment $335.73 to $373.95 •Interest rate / APR:4.69% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Buy with Confidence •Reputable classic car seller •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Call or text to 847-848-1850 Check out over 80 photos Watch my 14 minute Video! MGMCLASSICCARS.COM This IROC has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door