Fastlane Motorsports Classic Cars
1433 W FULLERTON AVE SUITE K
WOW! 1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans AM with 6.6 Liter 403 V8 engine backed by an automatic transmission. This car is a great driver car has been repainted by previous owners , with BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires, Gen II frame connectors welded in, KYB shocks, polyurethane sway bar bushings and links, long tube headers, MSD Soft touch rev control & Optima battery. VIN 2W87K9N195506 = Pontiac, Trans Am, two door, 403 c.i.d BBL V8, 1979, Norwood, Ohio. Production Numbers = WS4, Paint code = 19 Starlight Black A51 - Bucket Seats, A31 - Power Windows. We will provide you with the best vehicle experience possible. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please note, we did NOT build or restore the vehicle. Vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults known/unknown and with no implied warranty. Pre-Purchase inspections welcome, we describe these vehicles to the best of our ability. For more information contact our showroom (630) 519-4591 Please check out are website for more info, pictures and video. https://youtu.be/TjqFGbHXvwY www.fastlanemotorsport.com Financing and shipping available. We offer financing at 10% down with a credit score of over 650 Call or text for more info. Note: Due To COVID Pandemic, No Walk-ins are allowed at this time, Please call to schedule an appointment. Also at this time there will be NO Test Drives, We can supply you with any additional pictures, video or even a video test drive you request on our vehicles. Thank you for your understanding.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door