Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1962 Maserati 3500 Vignale Spyder: Matching Numbers, 1 of 242 This 1962 Maserati 3500 Vignale Spyder is a matching numbers example and a great driver quality car. Red with tan leather interior. Never restored and one of just 242 Vignale Spyders ever produced. Factory records note that chassis number 1337 was built on October 20, 1961. It is equipped with power windows, front disc brakes, and Weber carburetors. A January 3, 2000, receipt indicates an engine rebuild at 52,626 kilometers by Deutschland Automotive, of Tucker, Georgia, at which time the engine was removed and disassembled and thoroughly gone over. Less than 2,000 kilometers and eight years later, at 54,588 kilometers, a new clutch was installed. This Maserati is complemented by a set of 16-inch Borrani wire wheels. The paint, exterior, and chrome all present nicely. Maserati Classiche Certified with full documentation.This is a lovely example of one of the most sporting of early 1960s Maseratis and is a blue chip investment offered at a bargain price. CHASSIS NUMBER 1337Single ownership from 1981 to 2008Matching-numbers engineA gorgeous coachbuilt Italian spyderOne of just 242 Vignale Spyders produced Price $679,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door