3071 Poplar Grove Road
Look at this well preserved 65 Mustang in spingtime yellow. Powered by a 302cui V8 and a 4 speed transmission this Mustang is a lot of fun to drive and runs fantastic. It has gottennew brake cylinders and lines as well as a new radiator and a fresh service. It was well maintatined by its longterm owners and driven on a regular base. It starts right up and is a fantastic driver.
Go anywhere with your classic Mustang today!
All our cars are checked and inspected in our own Classic Car Service Center by certified and experienced mechanics.
For our overseas customers:
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door