2003 N. Broadway
1969 Charger, Runs & Drives but needs TLC to be roadworthy. The Charger originally came with a 383 V8 it now has a 440 in it and it has what looks to be the original console shifter for the automatic transmission. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. Very solid floor pans and suspension with only two minor areas of rust in the floor pans. The floor pan rust is located in the front floor pan areas next to the kick panels about the size of your fist...(Pictures should depict these two areas). The Charger originally came with a 383 and console shifted automatic transmission. According to the fender tag the car was a “White Hat” special...Meaning it came with a white vinyl roof. All glass is good and all of windows crank up and down. The interior needs completely redone, but all the parts are there minus the bottom & back part of the center console.
For more information please feel free to call/text our business cell phone seven days a week up until 11 PM central...That number is 620-249-7977 or you can contact me via email at [email protected]
We are located in the heart of the USA in the very southeast corner of Kansas just 100 miles directly below Kansas City.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door