516 E. Bristol St
Central Area, NY
1955 Chevrolet Nomad All-Steel First Generation Restored Station Wagon Stock Two-tone Tri-Five Wagon for sale
RARE 1955 NOMAD
STOCK #2124 FF
IS IN NY
NEW LOWER REDUCED PRICE NOW ON 5 30 2020 SO HURRY
VIN #: C55T 165017
Exterior: turquoise and ivory
Interior: turquoise and white
1955 Chevy Nomad
6 cylinder 3 speed manual transmission.
Refurbished in 2000. Everything was new or rebuilt.
New Coker wide wall tires.
Excellent Driver. Power front disc brakes.
Car is still in very good shape
. Garage stored since restoration.
Price: $37,500 REDUCED, SO HURRY IS FIRM.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
WOW 34 FORD ALL HENRY FORD STEEL, 3 W. CPE. $48K
39 FORD RARE 3 WINDOW CPE NEW REDUCED 44995
Elkhart , IN
1932 Ford 3 Window Coupe Glass Body REDUCED $39K
So Cal Area, CA
37 FORD AWESOME PANEL TRUCK REDUCED $33,995 OBO
2001 HD KUSTOM IMMACULATE REDUCED $10500 FIRM
Knoxville Area, TN
black plate 1961 buick invicta 4 door hardtop orig
Point Loma, CA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door