American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1950 OLDSMOBILE C-859 This 1950 Oldsmobile is stunning in both looks and performance. Recognized in 2001 as Rod & Custom magazine Best 100 nationally. Powered by it's original 303CI Rocket engine Transmission is beefed up Hydromatic Original rear end Fatman dropped spindles Body is nosed, decked with door handles shaved Painted in spectacular PPG Superblack with twilight blue ghost flames Painted by Dan McGrath original dash original steering wheel ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure to visit our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door