Beautiful yellow 1932 Ford full fendered roadster-woodgrain running boards with metal stainless step plates-427 cubic inch big block Chevrolet V8-2 4 barrel carburetors mounted on a Weiand Tunnel rise high rise intake manifold-400 Turbo Hydramatic Automatic Transmission-electric fuel pump-gages-ET wheels-275 60 15 Goodyear Eagle Rear Tires, 205 70 14 Goodyear Eagle ST front tires- stainless steel firewall fabricated & trunk interior-Stereo-Stainless Steel gasoline tank in trunk with copper neck & filler-rolled & pleated carpeted interior-roll out front windshield-no ruist ever on this body.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door