Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
This great first generation Chevelle has all the look you want along with a smooth power train and it is a real "458" SS car. The correct Dark Turquoise Metallic paint is smooth and the body alignment is great. This original SS has all the right stuff, including full console with correct shifter, new bucket seats and solid floors and frame. The engine is a strong 283 through a solid Power Glide transmission and the rear gear is a comfortable 3.08. The exhaust is complete and really sings when you open it up. Don't miss out on a chance to own one of the more desirable Chevrolets from the 60s set up to enjoy now.
Smooth running rebuilt 283 V8 with 2V
Powerglide Transmission with floor shift
Complete Dual Exhaust with a sweet note
Finished in original and correct Dark Turquoise Metallic
The interior is new Black Vinyl Bucket Seats with Seatbelts
The dash is Padded with nice Gauge Bezel and Glove Box Trim
There is an AM in the uncut original radio opening
The Speedometer is 120 MPH
The Door Panels are newer as is the weather stripping
Inside is a Day/Night Rear View Mirror with Driver's Side Outside Mirror
The Chrome and Stainless are all either new like new
The engine detail is superb and includes the washer fluid bottle
Standard factory steering makes it a pleasure to drive
Newer Front and Rear Drums give that added assurance of safety
Like New 14 inch steel wheels with correct Hub Caps
P205R75-14 Duro DP3000Radials
The Trunk is dry and splatter painted and includes a mat
These First Generation Chevelle SSs are fast becoming one of those cars you don't want to say "I should of when I could of!" enjoy this one today.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door