Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY !!Power Brakes. Power Steering. Tilt Steering Column. 15 Inch Wheels. 2 inch Cowl Induction Hood. 3.73 Gear Ratio. 350cid Small Block Chevrolet Engine. 6-Blade Cooling Fan. Accel Coil. AutoMeter Fuel Gauge. AutoMeter Oil Pressure Gauge. AutoMeter Speedometer. AutoMeter Tachometer. AutoMeter Temperature Gauge. AutoMeter Voltmeter. BFGoodrich Radial TA Tires. Black Carpeting. Black Dash Pad. Black Door Panels. Black Front Air Dam. Black Headliner. Black Vinyl Interior. Blue Exterior. Bright Rocker Moldings. Bright Wheel Lip Moldings. Center Console. Chevrolet Aluminum Valve Covers. Chrome Air Cleaner. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Cragar SS Chrome Wheels. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Dual Exhaust. Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carburetor. Finned Aluminum Transmission Pan. Flowmaster Mufflers. Front Bucket Seats. Front Sway Bar. Front Tires: 215/60/15. GM 10-Bolt Rear End. Horseshoe Shifter. Long Tube Headers. Mechanical Fuel Pump. Moser Engineering Aluminum Differential Cover. MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor Wires. MSD Digital 6AL Ignition Box. MSD Pro Billet Distributor. Polished Aluminum Intake. POSI Rear End. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Tires: 275/60/15. Silver Stripes. Stock Radiator. Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission. Front Disc Brakes. Rear Drum Brakes. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door