Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 pickups are incredibly desirable, and this example has all the right options! This 1969 C10 Custom is a short bed with a V8, A/C, power steering, power brakes, the smooth riding trailing arm suspension, AM/FM radio, vinyl seats, seat belts, radial tires on rally wheels and a custom toolbox in the bed. This truck is a beautiful Red Orange color inside and out that really looks great. The interior is clean, comfortable and ready to show. Inside the bed is a custom toolbox with slide out drawers to store tools or straps. It can easily be removed if you want to go a different route. The 350 CID V8 engine is mildly built with a Holley Street Dominator intake and Holley 4-barrel carburetor. A CPP hydroboost braking system with front disc brakes bring this truck to a stop in a hurry! This Custom C10 is ready to drive and enjoy, and even participate in car shows if youd like. Other nice touches include bed rails, vent visors, upgraded headlights for safer nighttime driving and lightly tinted rear window. A vintage spotlight is sure to garner attention at car shows. If youre looking for a nicely optioned V8 pickup that wont break the bank, give this 69 C10 a good hard look. This vehicle is eligible for an extended service contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Click the Warranty tab for more info. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com . For assistance please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] . We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door