Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This 1963 Corvette is a dry California car that is exempt from smog certification and comes with a clean California title. Here is the owner\'s description:
\"Great driver. Paint is not perfect but shows very well. Has some cracks but shows incredibly well.
Mechanically nearly perfect car. No issues. No overheating. Nada. New carpet and seat belts just installed. New Rear wiring harness just installed. Everything works but the radio and clock. Dash lights work as well.\"
Here is a link to a video test drive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMXImmu3eZs
Equipment includes original 4 speed transmission, replacement small block 327 CID engine, smooth clutch, full wheel covers, newer black vinyl top, radio, seat belts, and new carpets. This work has been completed in the last year:
Wiring harness or brake lights
New wiring for temp gauge(was intermittent)
Fuel tank sending unit
Dash light fuse
Left side vent regulator repair
New seat belts
Deck lid weather stripping
Deck lid spring
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the \"Financing\" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn\'t sell, 93% sell rate.
We may be compensated by these links
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door