This Bronco had a complete frame off restoration 3 years ago with new floor pans, new rocker panels, and more! The frame is powder coated, with James Duff long arms, 4 wheel disc hydro boost brakes, 17" Indy mags with 35" BFG A/Ts tires, a 23 gal fuel tank, a Dakota digital instrument cluster, with vintage air with in dash vents, tilt steering column w/ leather wrapped wheel, billet aluminum door panels, lokar billet pedals, lift off door hinges, new interior, high back front seats with fold and tumble rear seat. It is powered by a 347 Stroker CI V8 with aluminum heads and long tube headers mated to a C-4 automatic transmission. It also features a manual convertible top, a spare tire, power brakes, power steering, cloth seats, and posi-traction.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door