Fast Lane Classic Cars
427 Little Hills Blvd.
St. Charles, MO
St. Charles, MO
This 1960 Chevrolet Impala Custom for sale has a 348c.i. V8 w/ Custom EFI Tri-Power Fuel Injection, 4L60E Automatic Transmission, Ford 9" Rear w/ 3.55:1 Ratio, Over $424,000 Invested In The Custom Build, Restoration Done By Mann's Restoration in Festus Missouri, Same Owner Since 1964, SEMA Feature Vehicle, Roadster Shop REVO Custom Chassis, One-Off Custom 17" Billett Specialties Wheels, All Trim Pieces Have Been Chrome Plated, Custom Mounted and Welded, One-Piece Chrome Bumpers, Custom Stainless Steel Interior Trim Pieces, Custom Two-Tone Leather Interior, Power Steering, 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes, Wilwood Hydroboost System, Vintage Air A/C and Heat, Aluminum Radiator w/ Electric Fan, Custom Billett Valve Covers and Air Cleaner, Power Bucket Seats, Custom Made Center Console, Power Windows, Custom Gauges and Steering Wheel, Incredible, One of A Kind Show Car w/ Over $400k Invested!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door