1969 Camaro Resto Rod Sport Coupe Car with just a fantastic build, finished in really gorgeous Pearl White with Black stripes, cowl induction, black vinyl roof, rear spoiler, detailed very strong ZZ383 stroker crate motor 425 HP and 450 LBS torque, HEI ignition system, electric fuel pump. 3 dual system with Flowmasters, estimated horsepower of about 425-450, large Be Cool aluminum radiator, March billet front pulley system, 700R automatic transmission, Coys polished Alloy wheels, 17 front, 20 rear, Nexen radials, full custom black and white bucket seated interior, factory tilt steering wheel, black dash pad, factory console with working gauges, tachometer, black carpeting, spectacular Jensen/JVC sound system and speaker set up with HD wiring, Ari Ride full air ride adjustable suspension, front upper and lower tubular suspension, heavy duty sway bar.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door