390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
Yellow Exterior with Black Leather Interior
440 V8 Engine
727 3 Speed Automatic Transmission
599 Miles Showing on Odometer
Pioneer Aftermarket CD Player
Power Brakes and Steering
Factory 15” Wheels
BFG 235/60R15 Tires
Black and Yellow and here to cause a ruckus, this 1970 Charger with a 440 under the hood is just what the Mopar doctor ordered. This car is gorgeous and comes with working vintage A/C. Stay cool and have the coolest car in town.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door