2003 N. Broadway
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (roller). Very very good body with only two small rustouts on the body in the fender fender-flag area on the front fenders... pictures will detail Those two areas. Excellent floorpans and good class except windshield is cracked and the back glass is out but we do have it in all the necessary trim. The Back glass is good as is the channel that it sets inw/only very minor rust in the drivers rear bottom quarter. The trunk channel or lip is in excellent condition too. I have all the exterior emblems, side lights and trim except for the rocker molding’s. PLEASE NOTE: Sunday night someone stole the grill and one of the headlight bezels, so those two items are gone & I will try to find a replacement for both. Because the gas tank is out and in the trunk I can see from underneath that the trunk pan is very good with only a couple of very small minor all areas of rust. It appears the car was butternut yellow with the green interior. It looks to have originally had a column shifted automatic But the shifter lever is missing. We do have the key for the ignition & the glovebox. The car is a front disc brake car with drums on the back.
Please note that the car will come with rollers and if you want the Drag-lite wheel/tire combo pictured it will take another $250 to buy the car.
The interior is complete but it needs redone & its a bench seat interior & is green but it looks as if the front bench seat has been dyed black. The headliner is intact but it has come apart at a couple of the seams.
This car is totally ready for your LS swap !!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 BUICK ROADMASTER custom build
1965 Rambler ‘MARLIN’
1939. Ford Deluxe 2-dr. Sedan
Pittsburg , KS
74 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER
1959 NASH RAMBLER AMERICAN 2-DOOR
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle two door hardtop
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door