Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Rust free OK car, has the rebuilt 350ci. V8, automatic transmission, power steering, power disk brakes, working A/C., new tires, FI Holly Snapper, UMI rear suspension, excellent paint, nice interior, runs and drives excellent, solid straight car.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door