702 N 1st St.
Ready to Drive to your next classic car event or Take someone off the line downtown at the stop light is this Hemi Powered 1967 Dodge Coronet 500 repainted in its original silver blue metallic paint. It comes powered by a monster 392 Hemi Engine with Two 4bb Carburetors that have been just tuned perfectly making this Coronet Scream! It comes equipped with dual exhaust factory am radio 727 automatic transmission and is riding on a set of Cragar SS chrome rims with RWL tires. This is a super clean original 88268 mile car with one repaint. It was a small block car and now is powered by its Hemi Engine. Its floors frame trunk and body panels all seem original to the car and are rust free. "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door