218 Meyers Drive
1970 Ford Mustang. VIN 0F01F156731. 302 V8 / automatic. Power steering. Factory air-conditioning.
Straight and solid body with good, red paint.
New tires mounted on new 17" Torque Thrust wheels.
Black interior looks good with no rips or tears.
Original, numbers matching, 302ci V8 engine.
C4 automatic transmission.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
** Please call us at 940-632-9454 to discuss the vehicle. **
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you''re looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1953 Chevrolet 3100 Series Pickup
1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - 4 Speed
1972 Chevrolet C10 Pickup 350 Automatic
1972 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Cheyenne 4x4
1963 Ford Galaxie 500XL Convertible 390 4 Speed
1970 Chevrolet Caprice 31k Miles Air Ride NICE
Sherman , TX
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door