GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The second generation Mazda RX7 dubbed the FC was first introduced in 1985 and featured the still revolutionary 1.3L rotary engine. Designed by Felix Wankel, the rotary engine has the advantages of a compact design and low weight. It doesn't use contemporary pistons and instead uses reciprocating pistons. It also had the advantages of lower tax rates due to the small displacement. The second generation RX7 utilized a range of turbo and no turbo models and used the new Porsche 924 as a performance and specification benchmark. Handling and comfort improved and the new independent rear axle gave better handeling.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this second generation Mazda RX-7. This 1988 example is finished in a stunning shade of bright red over a light gray interior. The car is highly original besides the aftermarket "Sport Edition" wheels. The 1.3L engine fires right up and the 5 speed manual transmission functions as it should. Highlights include tool kit, K&N air filter, AM/FM/CD player, power mirrors, power windows, power locks, center console, air conditioning, and power mirrors. The car also comes with its books and manuals.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door