Collectible Motor Car of Atlanta
1750 Enterprise Way, Suite 109
Collectible Motorcar of Atlanta is happy to offer this recently restored 1990 Chevrolet C1500 single cab. This truck has recently undergone a frame off restoration, with the body being painted a vibrant blue and the underside a nice gloss black along with the frame. Sitting on a set of staggered American Racing 20-inch wheels and lowering springs, the stance on this truck really makes it stand out and turn heads. This is further complimented by the fresh LED headlights inside new housings. The interior has also been recently redone, with custom leather seats, matching door panels and a new black headliner. You can also see the shifter for the 5-speed manual transmission, a unique option on these trucks, particularly V8 models.
Under the hood, the consigner states there is a recently rebuilt 350 small-block, powered by a new Holley XP carburetor. This replaces the failure prone throttle body injection found in the early fuel injected trucks, giving you increased reliability and simplicity. The carb breathes through a fresh K&N air filter and sits on top of a new Edelbrock EPS intake manifold. In the engine bay also lies an Optima battery and new Accel spark plug wires. Coming out the back is a true dual axle dump exhaust, with mid-length headers and Flowmaster mufflers.
Come in today to check out this one of a kind, ready for the road truck and bring take it home!
1750 Enterprise Way Suite 109 Marietta GA 30067
Hours of Operation:
Monday- Friday - 9-5pm
Saturday - 9-3pm (Appointment Only After 3pm) Sunday - Closed
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door