Lowered Price! New professionally restoration, Z28, T-Top Vintage Air Conditioning installed, New suspension, chrome engine package, 4 speed with Hurst linkage, AM/FM Stereo with Bluetooth, CD, USB port, New tires, Have driven about 1000 miles, have a new project now so this has to go. Drives very nice.
Contact Chuck at 503-630-2967 or text 503-208-0251,
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door