390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
• Redline Red Exterior with Black Leather Interior
• 5.3L Chevrolet Vortec V8 Engine with 300 HP
• 4 Speed Automatic Transmission
• 490 Miles
• 1 of 3,500
• Power Seats, Windows, Door, Locks, and Retractable Roof
• Keyless Entry System
• Upgraded Sound System
• Cast Aluminum Wheels
• Body-Colored Tonneau Cover
• Dual Zone Heat and AC
• Cruise Control
The late 90s sported a trend of combining classic looks with modern technology. This Chevrolet example was based loosely on prior pickups from 1947 to 1955. It debuted as a pace car in the 2003 Indie 500 and is capable of doing 0-60 in 7.7 seconds! Designed to be a limited production vehicle, the SSR was powered by the popular 5.3L Chevrolet Vortec V8 rated at 300 horsepower backed by a four-speed automatic transmission. The car is estimated to be one of the lowest mileage examples on the market with less than 600 miles showing on the odometer. If that weren’t enough, only 25,000 models were produced and of that only 3,500 were in redline red! Additional options over the standard equipment include power passenger seat and carpeted bed area with wood strip hold downs.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door