AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1979 Porsche 935 Replica (Birmingham, AL) $279,900 This is truly something special, this started it's life as a 1979 930. The body work is full 935 Kremer K3 Bodywork by American International Racing, Burbank CA. Includes one piece front with removable rear quarters. Adjustable Rear Wing and Front Lip. Powered by a 3.3L Twin Turbo Engine that is very close to 935 specs with sealed Twin plug Heads, Cams, Carillo Rods and Balanced Pistons & Cylinders. The Engine is approximately 20 hours fresh with a Full cage by Fabcar. Additional features include but are not limited to a Sabelt 6 point harness Recaro Prof. Racing seat. Case is shuffle pinned and bow-tailed, Fabcar designed the intercooler & induction systems! Gear box built using 935 gears sets & forks, 935 metal disc 934 pressure plate. Present gearing at 7400RPM in 4th reaches mid 180MPH range. Custom exhaust system by Franz Blam Racing in Tucker, GA. Includes 2 Sets of BBS Racing Modular Wheels 11X16 front 15X16 rear. Front & Rear suspension pick up points modified to 935 specs. Coil overs Front & Rear, 935 Bilstein Shocks and Springs, 92854 brakes Group C high efficiency Oil cooler, Indy car style Oil tank. 15gal ATS fuel cell, w/Internal Surge tank (2014 bladder) On board fire system & Fuel pump shut off and external Kill Switch. Please check out www.steelcityclassics.com for some of the nicest classics in the south. For more information or to schedule a viewing give our friend Lee a call at 205-492-0870
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door