790 Alabama Ave
Here is a pretty coo little car. It is a 1964 Chevy Nova Wagon that runs and drives great. The engine block code has the letters DE which shows it could be a 1958 model 283 or a 1962 model 283. It also says it could be a 1968 model 307. I knw it runs good, don't smoke and go down the road straight. It has an Aluminum Radiator. It has good sounding dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers. The transmission is a Turbo 350 that shifts out good. It has a 7 quart oil pan. The black & silver paint looks good and is what I call driver quality. It shows good and gets alot of attention. The bumpers look good, It is a 4 door wagon but the outside handles have been shaved off to make it look like a 2 door. The back doors do open up from inside. The red interior is brand new and looks great. Check out the pictures especially how the back and headliner was done. That was probably a $6,000 interior cost. The floors are solid with no rust issues as you can tell from the pictures taken under the car. It has a 10 bolt rear.The tires and wheels are brand new with a cost probably around $2000. They are 17 inch Riddler wheels and really look good. Good family toy to go to cruise in's with. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] . Go to our website to see alot more pictures at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1981 Chevy Custom 10 SWB Runs Great Cold A/C LOOK
1999 Chevy Silverado Lowered 20 Inch Wheels LOOK
1957 Chevy 210 Blueprint 383 Stroker A/C SHARP!!
1934 Pontiac Sedan 350 V8 700R4 Trans P/S P/B A/C
1968 Chevy II Nova FRAME OFF RESTORED ZZ4 350
1995 Saleen Mustang Saleen Letter Authenticity
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door