Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Orange , CA
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED
This 1962 VW Bus sits on a full custom 2X3 frame with Mid-engine Subaru engine (approx 50k miles) from OutFront motorsports, dyno''d to 185 HP. Sonot exactly your 60s hippy bus anymore.Rancho transaxle, Fatman Mustang II coil-over front suspension, rack and pinion steering, adjustable coil-over shocks at each corner, aluminum radiator, and disc brakes. Mercedes white paint, custom interior, tinted Safari windows, ragtop sunroof and 1950s style tail lights finish off this Bitchen Bus that is just bad to the bone. Offered at $74,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe All Original Fully Restored
1964 Dodge 330 Tribute Period Correct Perfection
1968 Camaro RS/SS 396 Big Block #s Match Restored
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1953 Chevy Pro Street PU Bad Bitchen Blown
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convert Rare Color Combo
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door