Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Original 1969 Mercedes-Benz 280SE CabrioletThis 1969 Mercedes-Benz 280SE Cabriolet is an excellent original car. Highly attractive silver with original red leather interior that's full of lovely patina. Just out of an estate and long-term ownership. The car has been primarily used as a weekend summer car. A very solid car that runs and drives nicely but would benefit from servicing at this time. The chrome could also use some attention. Offered with books and spare wheel. Becker radio and air conditioning. A superb value and a wonderful opportunity to own a classic Mercedes-Benz 280SE Cabriolet. Price: $107,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door