GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
In 1941, Ford introduced a heavily updated version of its best selling sedan but the onset of WW2 meant that production was halted in the interest of wartime production. The design was resumed after the war and a 1946 model was introduced with updated styling and was very similar to the earlier cars. 1948 was the last year for the body style, and the car was a great seller and the cars have become more popular in recent years.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this very nice 1948 Ford Super Deluxe Coupe for your consideration. This car is in wonderful shape inside and out, with excellent blue paint and shiny chrome trim. The exterior features nice detailing and rides on wide white wall tires mounted on factory wheels painted red with Super Deluxe hubcaps and beauty rings. The interior is new LeBarron Bonney and is in excellent condition.
This all Henry Ford Steel was restored with great attention to detail and has all new rubber and new chrome. The flathead V8 fires right up and the 3 speed manual transmission functions well. This Deluxe was purchased by the current owner at Barrett-Jackson and has remained in his private collection.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door