Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1964 Chevrolet Impala SS Hardtop
This great Chevrolet Impala SS has all the right stuff. There is the look you want and the power to go with it from sound and strong 327 V8 with a Holley 4 barrel carb, 2 speed Power Glide Transmission, and a 2.23 rear end. It goes down the road as if it was 1964 again. The paint is smooth and the body alignment is great. The exhaust is complete with a fabulous V8 note. It has gone through our shop to make sure the lights, brakes, and exhaust are all in good working order. Don't miss out on a chance to own one of the more desirable Chevrolets from the 60s, ready to enjoy today.
Smooth running 327 with Holley 4V carb
Power Glide transmission with console shifter
Solid and quiet Rear End with 2.23 gears
Power steering and Brakes highlights the detailed engine bay
Correct Steering Wheel and day night rear view mirror
Finished in exquisite Onyx Black
Immaculate Black Bucket Seat interior with front seat belts
Original Padded Dash houses correct factory gauges
Fresh Front and Rear Drum Brakes
The chrome and stainless are in great condition
Wheels are 15 inch GM Rally Wheels with center caps and trim rings in great shape
Newer Goodyear Eagle GTII 235/60/R15 tires
Nicely detailed Engine bay
The trunk is finished with carpeting
Full Dual exhaust with a great sound
Newer radio in the dash with Aux Input
If you're looking for a smooth riding and running legendary Impala this one should be your car
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door