2003 N. Broadway
1956 Chevrolet nostalgic patina ride, 4-dr Post, w/1965 L-79 327 cubic inch V8 w/double hump heads. And best of all it runs and drives great... Just a cool ‘56 w/an attitude !! The L- 79 engine runs great & supplies plenty of power to the rear via a GM Three speed transmission with overdrive and the electric kick down Solenoid to get you out of overdrive when you step on the gas. The tunnel ram system w/2 4’s performs very well and can be easily removed to accommodate the nice ‘56 black hood that comes with the vehicle. The 56 also comes with a really nice chrome front bumper and brackets. I will sell the vehicle with her without the tunnel ram system and if you want we can negotiate a nice GM Cast-iron intake and a 4-barrel Edelbrock carburetor Into the price. The windshield is cracked and one or two other side glasses have a crack but they are laminated glass so they Will stay intact...All four doors have new window channel/felts. All 4 tires and wheels are 14 inch. This is really a pretty solid car w/good rockers & quarters & The body mounts are in really good shape.
Please feel free to contact us seven days a week up until 11 PM central on our business cell phone at 620-249-7977 or get online and take a look at our entire inventory here on oldride.com by clicking on the ‘see sellers entire inventory‘ feature in this ad. Or you can call us on our business landline 620-231-CARS(2277).
You can also view our entire inventory of light model and classic cars and information about our business by going to our business website www.loughmillermotors.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Chevy Impala 2-dr. HDTP
1960 CHEVY CORVAIR w/only 33000 miles
1949 Chevrolet Series 4100 with unique bed
Pittsburg , KS
1972 Corvette Coupe
1955 Chevy NOMAD
1929 FORD MODEL A ROADSTER--old school style
Pittsburg , KS
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door