1963 Buick Riviera 2dr hardtop, 401 325HP,445lbs, 10:25:1 factory compression. Air conditioning blows cold, auto diming headlights work, cruise control, Radio in working order. Very Nice car in and out. Vin matching block and transmission. Air conditioning works, cruise, heater, instrument gauges, lighting, speedo, headlight auto dimmer.Factory Buick tachometer, radio, power seats and power windows in working order. Very, Very clean interior, Quality craftsmanship done.Engine is mechanically in Excellent running condition, very well maintained and dry.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door