FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Resto-Mod *2,000 Miles Since Built* powered by GM Performance 383 Stroker V8! GM 700R4 Automatic with a March Performance Serpentine Kit! Power Steering with Wilwood 4 Wheel Disc Brakes! Custom Dark Silver & Burgundy Metallic Exterior with Custom Dark Red & Tan Leather Interior!
I, STEVE PHELPS, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-435-9745.
* Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.
LOADED! LOADED! LOADED!
-Custom Dark Silver & Burgundy Metallic Exterior
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-American Force Muscle 2-Piece Wheels
-Custom Dark Red & Tan Leather Interior
-Billet Steering Wheel w/ Tilt Column
-Original Gauges & Auto Meter Sport-Comp Gauges
-Retro-Sound Audio System
-GM Performance 383 Stroker Crate V8
-Polished Edelbrock Air Cleaner
-Quick Fuel 4BBL Carb.
-Chrome Valve Covers
-March Performance Serpentine Kit
-Polished A/C Compressor
NO A/C INSTALLED / JUST COMPRESSOR ONLY
-GM 700R4 Automatic
-Ford 9” Rear
-4 Wheel Disc Brakes
-Stainless Steel X-Pipe Exhaust w/ Manual Cut-Outs
-Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers
-Tubular Control Arms
-QA1 Front Coil-Overs
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Chevrolet Nova Resto-Mod
1966 Plymouth Satellite Belvedere II
1940 Ford Master Deluxe Coupe Resto-Mod
1985 Chevrolet S10
1941 Willy’s Americar Coupe 600+HP Pro-Street
1939 Ford “Coast-2-Coast” Convertible
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door