Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1966 Chevy Malibu 4-door hardtop. Rare find being a Malibu 4-door hardtop. True elderly couple surviver, only 99K actual miles with numbers matching 283 V8 with desirable power steering. Son inherited and painted her stock correct and sought after Marina 'Blue (code FF) done in base coat/clear coat for that sharp wet look. No rust body, original sheet metal, floors, frame, trunk, body mounts all totally dry. First owners were wealthy ND Ranchers. ND does not use salt. Also this beauty spent its whole life on non-salted gravel roads. Averaged only 1867 miles per year. Son rebuilt stock motor, added new Edelbrock alum intake. and new Edelbrock 4BL carb. Dress up kit, expensive stainless steel dual exhaust and sounds just right. Motor nicely detailed and pulls great/fun approx 235HP. Stock highway gears for cruising, so great MPG and yet very peppy. Tight and great shifting. Rebuilt 350 3-speed drives sweet. Stock hub caps and radial tires for that sleeper old couple car. All chrome and stainless is excellent. Malibu's have lots more outside trim and more/better inside interior trim. Interior still looks like new. Wow! No cracks in steering wheel, dash or arm rests. Both seats excellent as well as headliner and visor. Also full factory seat belts. Turnkey and ready for fun right off our fast and cheap delivery truck. Great fun to walk away from some dumb pickup at the stoplight next to you. Half the price of a 2-door hardtop and much more rare surviver/beauty. $14,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427. ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door