Beautiful 1972 Chevelle SS tribute.
Upgraded Interior Upholstery.
350 Cubic Inch motor with TH350 Transmission. Edelbrock Aluminum Intake Manifold with 750 Holley. K&N Air Filter.
4 Tube Headers with new 2 Exhaust System and Turbo Mufflers.
Plug-In Trickle Charger.
Car has factory A/C. All the component parts are there, just needs to get it working.
Only 85,000 miles on this California Car.
BFG Tires on Cragar S/S Wheels.
Disc Brakes on front / Drum on Rear.
Asking price is 24,900.
California Title and verified Vin Tag
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door