Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1978 Fiat 124 Spider 1800 Convertible. Finished in rare Plum Purple paint accented by a clean Tan interior and Black soft top. Our Spider is powered by the original 1.8L 4 cylinder engine mated to a 5 speed manual transmission. It is a nice honest one owner car throughout and best of all the odometer is showing only 58,030 miles that are believed to be original to the car. The Fiat has recently had a bunch of service work and is running and driving well. There are no known accidents and the vehicle is extremely solid overall. This Spider also features correct Veglia Borletti gauges, original interior, parade boot for convertible top, luggage rack, tool kit and jack, Pinninfarina floor mats, and proper alloy wheels wrapped in Goodyear tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door